Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bee naturals : bain de bouche blanchissant avant brossage / whitening pre-brush oral rinse

Bonjour à tous / Hi everyone!

Qui ne veut pas de dents plus blanches? Et bien en tous les cas pas moi! En quête du sourire ultrabright, j'ai testé le bain de bouche blanchissant avant brossage de Bee Naturals.

Who does not want whiter teeth? Not me in any case! In quest of an ultrabright smile, I have tested the whitening pre-brush oral rinse (that's quite a mouthful!) from Bee Naturals.

En voici la composition :
Here is its ingredient list!

Purified water, hydrogen peroxide, 3%, U.S.P., vegetable glycerin, potassium sorbate, chlorophyll, natural spearmint oil, xylitol, stevia, (natural plant sweetener), propolis

L'agent blanchissant est donc le peroxyde d'oxygène.
As you can tell, the whitening agent is the oxygen peroxide.


Il s'utilise comme son nom l'indique avant le brossage pendant 1 à 2 minutes. Alors je dois vous dire qu'il ne faut pas dépasser le temps recommandé sous peine d'avoir les gencives franchement sensibles (et oui, vous l'aurez deviné, j'ai essayé). A cette condition là, pas de problème de sensibilité. Par contre je ne suis pas impressionnée par le résultat. Je l'utilise depuis environ 3 semaines une fois par jour et je n'ai constaté aucun changement notable. Je n'ai pas non plus les dents très jaunes, peut-être ce produit est-il plus utile si vous avez les dents plus 'colorées' que les miennes.

You are supposed to use it before you brush for one to two minutes. I have to tell you that it is really better not to overdo it unless you want supersentitive gums (and yes you guessed it I tried using it for about 3-4 minutes. NOT a good idea). If you respect the recommended time, you should have no sensitivity issue. The problem is that I have not been impressed by the results. I have been using it once a day for the past 3 weeks and I have not seen any noticeable difference in the shade of my teeth. Granted I do not have horribly yellow teeth but I still expected to see more whiteness. It might be more effective if you have more 'colored' teeth than mine.

Il laisse un goût très désagréable en bouche mais il faut se laver les dents tout de suite après donc ce n'est pas vraiment un problème.

It leaves an unpleasant taste behind but luckily you are supposed to brush straight after so that is not really a problem.

En conclusion je ne peux pas vous recommander ce produit car je ne le trouve pas efficace. Si vous l'avez testé laissez moi un commentaire pour me dire ce que vous en avez pensé!

The bottom line is that I cannot recommend this product to you as I find it insufficiently efficient. If you have tried it, let me know in the comment section what you thought!



No comments:

Post a Comment